Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Benthos P.C., Dimini – Magnesia.
- Country refers to: Greece
- Device means any device that can access our web-site such as a computer or a mobile device.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate our web-site and provide the web-site on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to our web-site or to assist the Company in analyzing how our web-site is used.
- Web-site refers to Benthos.gr, accessible at https://www.benthos.gr
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
While using Our Service, We will ask You to provide Us with certain personally information that will be used only for shipping purposes and confirmation of your online order. That is:
- e-mail address
- Full name
- Phone number
- Postal details
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Retention of Your Personal Information
The Company will retain Your name and shipping address, along with your e-mail address and contact number only within the product order details. It will not be used, transferred or sold to anyone else, whether it is a third party company, an idividual, a legal entity or other.
Links to Other Websites